Happy New Year!
With January 1st here they come. My 2011 resolutions. Not necessarily in order of significance.
1. Get my first pair of UGGs. Yes, I have never owned a pair before. Have always found them a bit too Baywatch-y to pay that kind of money. Comfort is taking the best of me these days though. I will of course have them in black.
2. Get a pair of Wellingtons. Now, this is something that I have been thinking of all through the rainy summer that we had here. I love coming to work riding my Peugeot bicycle, but I have felt the need of good old solid Wellingtons a bit too often. Too much mud in the park.
3. Stay healthy: exercise as much as possible and start jogging in the park. I have already purchased the necessary solid leather Nikes to get me through the mud and the snow, and a pair of great jogging leggings from Nike to keep me warm, while they still look fantastic, and I love the feeling of tight and steady all over legs and thighs. I plan to look no worse than this while jogging:
4. Spend as much time outside with dog as possible. Several very good reasons for this resolution: (i) dog is a greyhound and really needs it; (ii) while walking dog it is very difficult to eat/talk on phone/have dark thoughts/eat again; (iii) while walking dog outside I can’t watch stupid TV; (iv) while walking dog I can’t work!
5. Give a boost to my small yet cute and loveable business.
6. Redecorate my apartment the way I have always wanted it, i.e. this:
7. Be wise about money. Save more, spend less. Oh, I can’t spend while walking the dog either.
8. Be better at home: keep the house clean at all times, do the dishes on the go and not wait until a pile of dirty plates threatens to wake up neighbours ten floors down by crashing into a million pieces.
9. By no means cut my hair any shorter despite any cute looking pixies!
10. Try to start one more business that is not crisis-dependant. Thinking of catering (yes, food again!)
11. Get involved in as many things that I love as I can which do not involve eating.
12. Travel to visit my parents more. Spend as little off time in the capital as feasibly possible.
13. Have a baby (this is last not because it is the least important. It will of course make all of the above null and void ).
What are your resolutions?